The time has come to start our fall prep at Wilmot Creek. We are providing this checklist as a way to help homeowners prepare their homes for the winter season and avoid any problems that may arise.
· Turn outside taps off
Eaves Troughs & Downspouts
· Make sure to keep all eaves troughs and downspouts free of debris
· Ensure that you have your crawlspace vent plugs ready as we do not make them anymore
· Install fuses for crawlspace heaters until removal again in the Spring
· Check all doors and windows
Check roof for missing tabs or shingles
re: THE FINAL PHASE OF WILMOT CREEK
If you are interested in learning more or having your questions answered
in an informal setting with David Rice & Roger Howard...
Call Jackie at
the sales office
November 12, 2:00pm
WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY WEB-SITE!
For those of you who enjoy using the computer, we hope you'll enjoy "surfing about" in our“user friendly” web-site.
· messages from the Administration Office
· your Homeowners' Association news
· WC Events & much more!
Any comments or suggestions regarding this site would be welcomed. Just call or send an email to Danielle Harris at 905 697 5805 or